Saturday, July 9, 2011

My first hunt -- Part 2 -- I need some time

I was just making myself comfortable in the back seat of gaddi (I needed to relax badly after getting rid of those (20*2) + eyes) bro whispered again “So….?”

Immediately same question popped up from mom too “So beta…?” and obviously I repeated the same to myself …so what??? And a complete blankness followed in.

You know, I am a typical Gemini, very indecisive may be more than a typical geminate but for that moment I survived with my favourite saviour line “I need some time”.

Finally, I set a meeting with I, me and myself to take a decision on this.

Nope I could not figure out a single advantage (apart from ONE obvious ;) ) besides could see hell lot of negatives if say yes to this, just not this any alliance for that matter.

Just to count few

1.The very thought of sharing my rest of life with someone else sounds so freaky! And mind you she is still a stranger to me so its more freakier.

2.COMMITMENT!!!! If I say yes to her it obviously means stop chasing/flirting/staring other girls. Then the very purpose for hanging out with friends on the weekends in malls, pub and canteen is lost.... inshort the fun is lost.

3.I should bid good bye to my hard earned freedom and happy days of single hood, I think single hood is the only phase of our life which truly and only belongs to ourselves.

4.Now I should start living my life as per her wish, I hate this part the most.

5.Be accountable for your where-abouts and how-abouts for 24/7.

6.This one is the killer ....You have to buy two new cell phones (Preferably reliance with R to R free since you’re the one to pay the bills) and gift one to her. Now every day… literally ever day log in to call as soon as you get up and continue to be logged in while your working and wait.. u r not done yet...call goes as long as your day is on :( .

Do I need all this??? …..NOPE, clearly no, (very seldom I get clear answers when I set a meeting with I, me and myself).

So I mustered my courage and said to mom “mom say no to them, I can’t get into this.” (And how can I get away without using my favorite line) “Mom,I NEED SOME TIME”.

As usual this line worked and I managed to get escape from my first hunt.

6 comments:

  1. good one!..mainly ur list of negatives....so true are they!!..hehe...is hunt se to bach gaya tu...aage kab tak bachega..HA HA HA...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doc, aage k liye will borrow a savior line from u and am sure u have plenty of such lines in store ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.. I don't think u described a typical gemini.. u mostly described a typical guy.. and most plp(guys/gals) hunting for a soul-mate... Take heart that u are not alone out there.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best One!!! But Just Remember "Tera Number Bahot Jaldi Aayega Ab to!!" :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shachi: Glad to know that we are on d same page

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amisha
    Thanks. Na re I moved into waiting list again.

    ReplyDelete